Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Saat Jambahli Devsthan of Insuli Ghat


Yesterday I wrote about Jaiteer Devasthan of Ugvem,Amere Goa. Similar type of holy place is situated at Insuli, Sawantwadi(Maharashtra)on NH17.This sacred place comes in eye catch after driving on zig zag roads, and reaching on top of Insuli Ghat . Naturally united seven jaamun trees famously known as Saat Jambhali Devasthan.It is believed that borders of Insuli and mazgaon village are protected by this holy devine. Bus operators, truckers and travellers offers pooja everyday by offering flowers or coconuts. A gang of monkeys always stay ready for your welcome and they expects some fresh fruit treat in return.A small picnic like hiking can be arranged here in nearby woods. I am not familier with the history of this place , it is said that movement of wild animals like tigers can easily be observed in late nights.

1 comment:

Digital Zone said...

Hi, thanks for visiting my blog.
http://bali-worldresorts.blogspot.com

Nice to meet you online. Can I add your blog as a best link in my blog? And please link back. If you agree, please email me to:
realfree789@gmail.com

Have a nice day.

Regards,

K Setiabudi