Saturday, February 28, 2009

Tobacco Truth

One day at a shop a poor labour with his small daughter came to buy . His daughter demanded for candies displayed on the counter. But he purchased one sachet of Gutkha and falsely promised his daughter that he will buy candies later.This is the situation of today. Gutkha is now household product from rich to poor. One can easily get this slow poison on stores despite of F.D.A ban. I asked one of my friend about the habbit of eating Gutkha, in return he replied "Exactly I cannot tell why i am eating this but its now habitual, I cannot live without it". Some years back i lost my uncle because of this poison. He started eating gutkha just to get relief for a fun and ended with oral cancer death. When I see people with gutkha, I always remember's by uncle and his painful death.We really needs to change this situation, putting ban on tobacco products or awarness is not working up to the mark. We need force with midas touch to change the minds of tobacco lovers.

1 comment:

Santosh Nikam said...

That's why it is dangerous for health. Nice blog.

http://evergreenthougth.blogspot.com/
http://newmordenworldindia.blogspot.com/