Saturday, March 28, 2009

People and Places

In the begining of this post I wish all bloggers and my page viewers a very happy new year and freshness of coming mango season.
Dear friends this when i started to write this blog , I had never written a single line and published for public. Crowd of thoughts were in mind while signing for this blog, will it be possible to a person with technical field experience to write a single line from his heart. But freinds when you try from your heart, the closed doors of the thoughts gets automatically opened. Limits of pen broken down and new articles appears on paper. As my blog is entering in to freshness of new year , I like to thanks for your extreme support. Specially I like to thanks to writings of Amit, my best friend. As this blog was inspired from his unbeatable success in journalism. Its 14 years completed now we know each other . Amit Bhangle a young ,dynamic personality with creative mind and spark in eye to play some part for banda development is my friend for last so many years. His concepts to start self help group known as CASH SYNDICATE BANDA played booster dose for other self help groups in banda area. A small baby plant CASH SYNDICATE is looking forward to grow as a big tree. His team leading ability and management skills made this self help group a big success. At the end I will like to say" the words will not be enough to write about him."

1 comment:

SHREEGURU MEDIA FEATURES,BANDA said...

this is a pleasent surprise for me .thanks . i opened your blog to read your new posts. i was wondered when i saw my photo there.at first i thought is it a printing mistake. but i knew after reading the post. in fact it is me who must write an article on u because i was knowing nothing about blogging .u introduced me to this bloggers world. i m very thankful to u. due to ur idea today a have a blog having near about 800 visitors. thanks a lot